13. Module: GRASS¶
GRASS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System) is a well-known open source GIS with a wide array of useful GIS functions. It was first released in 1984, and has seen much improvement and additional functionality since then. QGIS allows you to make use of GRASS‘ powerful GIS tools directly.
- 13.1. Lesson: GRASS Setup
- 13.1.1. Follow Along: Start a New GRASS Session
- 13.1.2. Follow Along: Start a New GRASS Project
- 13.1.3. Follow Along: Loading Vector Data into GRASS
- 13.1.4. Follow Along: Loading Raster Data into GRASS
- 13.1.5. Try Yourself Add Layers to Mapset
- 13.1.6. Open an existing GRASS Mapset
- 13.1.7. In Conclusion
- 13.1.8. What’s Next?
- 13.2. Lesson: GRASS Tools