3. Module: Classifying Vector Data¶
Classifying vector data allows you to assign different symbols to features (different objects in the same layer), depending on their attributes. This allows someone who uses the map to easily see the attributes of various features.
- 3.1. Lesson: Vector Attribute Data
- 3.2. Lesson: Labels
- 3.2.1. Follow Along: Using Labels
- 3.2.2. Follow Along: Changing Label Options
- 3.2.3. Follow Along: Using Labels Instead of Layer Symbology
- 3.2.4. Try Yourself Customize the Labels
- 3.2.5. Follow Along: Labeling Lines
- 3.2.6. Follow Along: Data Defined Settings
- 3.2.7. Try Yourself Using Data Defined Settings
- 3.2.8. Further Possibilities With Labeling
- 3.2.9. In Conclusion
- 3.2.10. What's Next?
- 3.3. Lesson: Classification